This weekend many VQers will be racing at the Double Bong Time Trial on Sunday, plus Vision Quest Coaching starts its first practice for the 2-Man Time Trial that many members are participating in on July 12. Below you’ll find a great document that Doug McCleran wrote about how to do a Time Trial. You’ll also find that many of the elements apply to doing a triathlon as well. To all of the VQers racing the Double Bong, I suggest that you use this as your outline for having a successful event this weekend.
Subscribe To This Blog
- Join @philgaimon @bradhuff @lauren1717 for a pop up ride leaving from google.com/search?q=linvi…. 9am sharp ...40 mil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @RobbyKetchell @NBCSNCycling You were so fun to work with and incredibly smart! You were the best of the best my m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @B_Lea1: Everyone should take a few minutes to read this story from @runnersworld about @RobbyKetchell and why he ran the @nycmarathon l… 7 months ago
- join us for a 2 hour Pre Fondo ride with @k_armstrong ,@bobkeroll , @philgaimon from Kimpton Hotel tomorrow at 9.30… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @WSCycling: Remember to download the 2018 Cycling Classic App. It’s FREE and contains all the Cycling and Gears and Guitars Winston Sale… 1 year ago
- 23,670 hits