I’m rather behind on updating the video section of my blog, but expect to see some new favorites posted here shortly after they go live at visionquestcoaching.com. Below is a newly designed ride that Vision Quest athletes will be experiencing this Tuesday if they ride indoors at one of our intensity rides scheduled for the day. Coach Jason Schisler designed the workout, and it’s one that shows some of the perks of working on the CompuTrainer. You can’t do this type of workout outside but it’s a great way to turn an indoor workout into a clearly focused one.
Subscribe To This Blog
- @RobbyKetchell @NBCSNCycling You were so fun to work with and incredibly smart! You were the best of the best my m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @B_Lea1: Everyone should take a few minutes to read this story from @runnersworld about @RobbyKetchell and why he ran the @nycmarathon l… 6 months ago
- join us for a 2 hour Pre Fondo ride with @k_armstrong ,@bobkeroll , @philgaimon from Kimpton Hotel tomorrow at 9.30… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 months ago
- RT @WSCycling: Remember to download the 2018 Cycling Classic App. It’s FREE and contains all the Cycling and Gears and Guitars Winston Sale… 1 year ago
- RT @ghincapie: RIP Fred Mengoni .. Thank you for all you did for me , cycling in NY and in the US ... you will be missed .. 1 year ago
- 23,620 hits