I barely returned from the Tour de France before I was recollecting Tour memories with Team RadioShack’s Chris Horner, who finished 10th at this year’s race. Horner may have been fresh off the Tour–with the best U.S. finish I might add–but he was going to be back racing in the states at the Tour of Elk Grove the following weekend. Myself and Trek of Highland Park were lucky enough to host Horner for an evening to talk about the Tour and cycling. Watch this video to listen to one of my experiences out there–and then stay tuned for a few more.
Subscribe To This Blog
- @RobbyKetchell @NBCSNCycling You were so fun to work with and incredibly smart! You were the best of the best my m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @B_Lea1: Everyone should take a few minutes to read this story from @runnersworld about @RobbyKetchell and why he ran the @nycmarathon l… 6 months ago
- join us for a 2 hour Pre Fondo ride with @k_armstrong ,@bobkeroll , @philgaimon from Kimpton Hotel tomorrow at 9.30… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 months ago
- RT @WSCycling: Remember to download the 2018 Cycling Classic App. It’s FREE and contains all the Cycling and Gears and Guitars Winston Sale… 1 year ago
- RT @ghincapie: RIP Fred Mengoni .. Thank you for all you did for me , cycling in NY and in the US ... you will be missed .. 1 year ago
- 23,620 hits